All products purchased from Commercial Kitchen Supplies (CKS) are covered by our exclusive â€˜CKS Buy in Confidenceâ€™ warranty
- Products purchased OVER $500: 2 Years Australia Wide have a On Site parts and Labor Warranty. This is strictly from the invoice purchase date.
- Products purchased UNDER $500: 1 Year Australia Wide have a Replacement Warranty from the invoice purchase date. These products will be replaced with new, depending on location and logistics.
All Clearence, bargains and Sales / Specials where stock is reduced in price have separate warranty terms which are stipulated on both the website listing and the invoice. These units are deemed to be second hand and are discounted accordingly – their warranty periods are also reduced.
CKS will pay all costs to repair, replace (with similar or equivalent model) or refund (at our sole discretion) for any faulty unit or part thereof should the fault be deemed as a defect in operation, material, or workmanship.
CKS is geared towards fairness in all cases. In most instances, when we recognise a problem and the problem can be remedied on-site, the work is undertaken via our CKS call out technicians. Should it prove difficult to diagnose the fault or perform the repair work in the space or environment provided, or if the unit is located outside the CKS service area then the unit will need to go off site for repair and return.
Warranty Does Not Include
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for either products or faults that are not specifically covered by this warranty, (including units which are found to be operating normally). All call out fees will then be borne by the client (at our discretion).
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for both fault diagnosis and repair after the above warranty terms have expired. CKS will always attempt to assist after warranty periods have expired with spare parts and service, just as we would within warranty periods.
- Any client wishing to return a purchased unit with no legitimate reason. It is understood that the client has read our listing and knows all of the specifications in regards to size, noise levels, condensation, power consumption and the correct environment suited for the product. The cost to return is fully borne by the client as well as the initial cost of the delivery, plus a re-stocking fee of 25%. This strictly applies for a 14 day period from the date of the delivery.
- Any expenses resulting from defects to the unit caused by any person, other than CKS or its authorized service agents, including;
Incorrect installation â€“ such as a lack of ventilation, exposure to the elements where it is not part of the product specification, sunlight in particular
Abuse, misuse or alteration.
Failure to let compressor oil and/or refrigerant settle (fridges) after relocation) Damage during movement by the client from one location to another including lifting the unit by the doors or door handles.
Act of god.
Insect and/or vermin infestation.) Electrical/Power surges and/or storm damage.
Damage to any area or structure due to movement of the fridge, like wooden floors, walls and glass etc.
Faults due to client re programming or setting controllers incorrectly.
Blocked condensers due to not being cleaned, it is up to customer to ensure condensers are cleaned periodically,
Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, spoilt wine or frozen/exploded drinks, water damage including condensation forming on outer glass etc., except as provided for by ACL, Australian Consumer Law.
Units used in moveableâ vehicles (Cars, Vans, Buses etc.) will not be covered under any warranty at all. Talk to us about specific applications and we can help with recommendations.
Fridges that do not come under our standard warranted lines, these will be clearly advertised with the warranty information directly pertaining to that product, and the purchase invoice will state the warranty.
Fluorescent or LED lights, locks, ballast, rusted parts (including Stainless Steel), screws, nuts, and any plastic parts involving basic wear and tear.
Labour if the technician has to travel outside of CKS service area, or the mainland of Australia.
Freight costs for repair if unit is outside the Commercial Kitchen Supplies service agent areas, all major capital cities and towns are included but there are some rare remote areas we cannot service.
Compensation/Claim in any form if the client hasn’t read the listing correctly in regard to the power draw, operation and noise levels.
How to Obtain Service:
To assist we require as much information as possible. Product model, serial number, date of purchase and a description of the problem, please ensure you have as much info as possible to speed up the process, a picture of the item showing a wide shot and also close up of the issue / problem and the settings panel (if applicable)
There is no guaranteed time limit for repairs to be carried out, due to the nature of commercial products and the technician time booking constraints, you must allow 7-14 days as a fair down time, callout technicians these days are very busy and jobs have to be booked in advance. Sometimes units will need to be arranged for return and repair, which can be time consuming. In saying all this, all warranty issues are regarded as ‘urgent’, and every effort will be made to have the problem rectified immediately.
In some cases to speed the process up where a job is considered a minor repair, the parts may be sent direct to the client and authorization will be given to make the repair themselves with the warranty not being voided. This is popular in situations like fan replacements, which are easy to swap, when the client is an actual tradesman or handy with a screwdriver.
Email: [email protected]
WE ARE HERE TO HELP