Need a perfect cold drinks dispenser that can make serving drinks easy. This Borrelli twin tank chilled drinks dispenser will be the product for you. Thanks to the premium stainless steel construction this dispenser is extremely durable and made for day to day use.
Polycarbonate tanks are resistant to extreme temperatures making it perfect for serving fruit juice, iced tea, lemonade, etc.
Tanks are removable to facilitate fast and easy cleaning.
A versatile panel with different set inputs of temperature makes it easy to change the temperature, dependant on the beverage, so you only need one dispenser to make different types of drink.
Featuring the non-drip tap prevents the tap from spilling liquid out, helping to keep the overall area clean and non-sticky.
Froth free stirring as standard makes the quality of your drinks better and full of flavour. A built in manual defrost assists when you need to quickly change the temperature of a drink.
Two Twin 12 litre tanks means less time refilling so your staff don’t have to constantly change the drink. As the dispenser comes with two tanks, this allows for different beverages to be sold at once, giving your customers a range of choice.
The gentle stirring paddle maintains the quality of the drink so there’s no frothing and no oxidisation.
- Capacity 24Ltr
- Dimensions 640(H) x 430(W) x 430(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Output 370W
- Power Type 1.6A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 0°C to 10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 28kg
- Gentle paddle rotations ensure froth-free stirring for delicious drinks
- Contact-free operation allows guests to open the taps with their glass
- Non-drip taps will cut down on waste and keep your table surface dry
- Built-in drip trays protect tables from spills caused by over-filling
- Twin 12-litre polycarbonate tanks for dispensing two types of drink at the same time
- Four sturdy feet for stable positioning on your work surface or tabletop
- Tap lever means it’s easy to drain the tanks for quick cleaning after service
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Suitable for use in temperatures up to 32°C ambient
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in a mobile environment such as catering vehicles